Anushka’s balance sheet!




Sexy, tall, and salacious beauty Anushka is hottest star around. After Arundhati’s grand success and her dare-bare act in Billa, Anushka has strengthened her position as actress and has now aimed top slot - the No.1 heroine in Tollywood. Apart from that, Anushka is also looking for good career in Tamil film industry, which has been offering her big movies. Currently, Anushka is working with Vijay, the superstar of Kollywood, in a film titled Vettaikaran. She hopes to do more films there while not missing Tollywood.

She wants to balance everything in life now. Says Anushka: “I want to do quality movies and establish a place for myself in the industry. I want to balance my career in both Tamil and Telugu film industries. I know that the life span of an actress in filmdom is short. I want to be part of successful and good projects during my stay”. That is her goal and aim, right now.

0 comments: